Saturday, October 1, 2011

And the hair is.....


GONE!

Closer to a Sarah Harding look (ok, and no denying it...Justin Bieber...why oh why is a teenager ruling the hair world?) than Mae Whitman. But. it is ME and I love it! It is definitely more manageable and still long enough in the middle and on the right side to play with. WOOHOOOOOO

Did I mention I LOVE it? We have lots of events coming up this week - including Maddy's FIRST birthday, a wedding at the end of the week, and a trip to Pittsburgh so I am sure we will be snapping more photos soon. 

Thanks to those who voted. My prediction was actually not totally correct -though no guys voted for me to cut my hair (except for one who wanted someone to join him in the bald -before-30 club haha), there were actually a few chicas who voted to keep it long. 

Most importantly, thank you to Michaela at Transformations Salon in Ithaca, NY. Just wrote up a Yelp review so if you are in Ithaca and are in need of a great stylist, check it out. Michaela certainly has my endorsement!

No comments:

Post a Comment